Baron von Skippy on 23 Mar 2003 19:34:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Action

Tequila gives 2d3 points o' charm; 24 is how many you need to ensure that you beat 45 charm. (actually, 23 would suffice). But if you get lucky rolls, 8 drinks'll do it.

Given that Charm is also linked to nweekly allowances, I think we'd be better off changing the Tequila Rule.

Not that I object to the above prop; I just think we need to do more to fix the problem.

--
Wonko

May I offer another option? This isn't meant to contradict Glotmorf's prop, just to create some protective redundancy.

I propose:
{
__Chug! Chug! Chug! Thud!__

If the proposal __Drinking Problem__ passed, add to the end of Rule 1081.B:

"If a player drinks 6 alcoholic beverages in one nweek, or 4 alcoholic beverages in one post to a public forum, or 4 alcoholic beverages in one nweek after an nweek in which they drank at least 4 alcoholic beverages, that player gets a Hangover of the Ages."

Otherwise, add the text in quotes to Rule 1081 as a subsection titled "B. Binging."
}