Baron von Skippy on 23 Mar 2003 02:18:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Gnome / Econ recognizer

Wow, so many actions going on around here, and most of them under my jurisdiction... glad I read ahead after Voice forked over some cash to Wonko, or there'd be half a dozen of these messages instead of two...

The following are recognized:
Voice gives Wonko 20 BNS.
So does bd.
Sheeba bags all of eir Gnomes.
So does bd.
Whee...

Oh, and unofficially:

Proposal 1389/3: The Grid: Not Just For Football Anymore (Baron von Skippy)
YES [[ How about, when a can of whoopass is cracked open near a power plant,
there's a given probability of an entropic meltdown? ]]
-Hmm, I like the way you think... however, I'm going to make up a bogus reason to /avoid/ entropic meltdowns... the release of that much entropy takes the power plant down to a monatomic mist or something like that, cutting off the reaction. However, what would you say to the idea of the destruction of a power plant, say, raising each player's entropy by 1 or something? There should be at least a little bleedoff, right?-

[[BvS]]