David E. Smith on 21 Mar 2003 19:04:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Friday afternoon)

Wonko is credited with 5 Charm and 193 RUs. In the massive Strip
Mining process, eir teams also unearthed the fabled Master Sword (which,
AFAIK, doesn't actually do anything other than be an artifact).

Orc moves from the Temple of Apophis in eir speeder around, acquiring a
Big Stick and a Towel (via the Bonus Box). Orc's Radar is going off like a
gay pride disco, by the way.

"The Grid: Not Just For Football Anymore" is p1389/2, /3.
""Add"ing Things Up" is p1382/2.

I give 20 BNS to Baron von Skippy, and 5 to Glotmorf. The title was "Fire
Water Burn," by the Bloodhound Gang, but I needed to do SOMETHING with the
money...

...dave

--
David Smith  dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com|mvn.net]
This signature contains 35% or more post-consumer recycled electrons.