Orc In A Spacesuit on 16 Mar 2003 09:09:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Stat page up

In accordance with my Statkeeper responsibilities, I have created a web page listing everyone's current stats. Lo and behold, they are exactly identical to your base racial stats. I also listed a few other attributes that may go into effect if the prop I'm working on passes. In addition, I'll list everything in effect that could possibly affect someone's stats, and who's affected by them, in one handy table right below the first.

You can find it all at http://comp.uark.edu/~jas29/nomic/roster.htm

It has also come to my attention that I currently don't get any compensation for this. So here's a prop:
{{__Even the GM gets some loot__
In rule 625, __Ministers__, section C.9, add the following text:
"The Statkeeper receives a number of points equal to the number of stat changing events he recognized during an nweek at the end of that nweek."
}}

--
Orc In A Spacesuit