David E. Smith on 10 Mar 2003 19:54:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Monday afternoon)

"Mis(s )Ty(/i)p(p)ing" is p1367/0, /1, /2.
"Arr, Mateys!" is p1368/0.
"The Ruleset, Now With 0.3% Less Confusion" is p1369/0.
"The Ruleset, Now With 0.7% Less Confusion" is p1369/1.
"Squeeze THAT, Punk!" is p1370/0.
"The Borg" is p1371/0.
"Council Fix Fix" is p1372/0, /1
"Powerful, but not *that* powerful" is p1373/0.
"Safety Valve" is p1374/0.
"New Form Bonus" is p1375/0.
"void main(struct {int x} c" is not recognized: compiler error.
... um, I mean, p1376/0. (bd implicitly returns from Leave by making this prop.)

Anything McGee enters the Grid.

Glotmorf squeezes a PGGB Gnome, destroying the Gnome and yielding a PGGB. Uhoh.

Glotmorf moves on the Grid, recycling a Beer Can in the process (10 RUs).

bd goes On Leave.

BvS cannot nominate emself for the Council of Elders (nominations are only
permitted in the first two ndays of an nweek). Ditto Glotmorf.

Wonko Quarries five Big Rocks from the Grid (the process will be complete
at the end of nday 7). Wonko spends 250 BNS, and gains 100 RUs.

I was waiting to see if the whole "whose speeder is where" mess was gonna
get sorted out before I dealt with Barney. Anyway, AFAICT, at the
beginning of the nweek, Glotmorf's speeder was closest to Barney, and thus
gets Hugged (-20 Integrity), before Glotmorf's moves take effect.

On nday 6, the Weather is updated. Guess what, it's still hot.
Rod moves, Curt doesn't. Yay.

...dave

--
David Smith  dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com|mvn.net]
This signature contains 35% or more post-consumer recycled electrons.