Baron von Skippy on 7 Mar 2003 18:54:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Re: [spoon-discuss] unintentional loophole?

Glotmorf, who was randomly selected for the seat whose election takes
place this nweek, has not chosen to run for "re" election.  Nobody else
has chosen to run for that seat either, which means that after this nweek,
the 3-player Council will have only two players.

-I declare myself to be a candidate for Glotmorf's soon-to-be vacated Council of Elders seat. Don't know if it's legal, but I do it anyway.-

[[BvS]]