David E. Smith on 6 Mar 2003 03:16:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Wednesday evening)

Baron von Skippy gets 20 points for Ministerial services.

Sheeba joins the game. Welcome!

Glotmorf gives 1 point to Sheeba.
The Voice chooses a Philosophy (e already had that same Philosophy...)
bd gives 10 points to each of Bridgeweaver and Sheeba.
Wonko gives Sheeba 1 point.

"CRC Ban, Part II" is p1358/0.
"Who Stole My Transparencies?" is p1359/0.
"They Paved Paradise" is p1360/0.
"Game Off" is p1361/0.
"In True Survivor Style" is p1362/0.
""Add"ing Things Up" is p1363/0.
"Typing, mistyping, and leftovers" is p1364/0. (This proposal is
  unnecessary -- you can just send me an email saying 'there are typos and
  stuff' and I'm explicitly empowered to fix them.)
"Drunken Driver" is p1365/0.
"I wonder what this button does...?" is p1366/0.

Comments: The Police Gremlins and the Yeti are all in Limbo.

BvS flies eir speeder to (11,11). It stays there, but an Insta-Rule
bounces the Baron over to (9,12). The Baron still joins Team Crimson.

The Bank Minister is asked to disburse to Sheeba 500 BNS (for being a new
player), plus 21 BNS (from Wonko).

Analysis (with a focus on the 'Anal'):

* Wonko's BNS as of the posting was 2524.
* Sheeba had 12 points as of the posting (including all points given by
  others, including 1 from Wonko).
* Gremlins were created by proposal 200.
* The number in which a given phrase was removed from r20 is undefined, as
  said phrase never appeared in r20. I treat this as zero.
* The highest revision number of p185 (creating the Sushi) was 1.

Thus, n = (200/100) + (0 * 1) = 2
2524/87 ~= 29
29 rounded up to the nearest multiple of 2 is 30
30 - ( .76 * 12) = 20.88, which I'm rounding back to 21

For being a complete f---ing dork, I Kick Wonko in the Ass. (This has no
game effect but is very cathartic.)

(If this is wrong, Wonko is encouraged to lord eir intellectual
superiority over the rest of us.)

Glotmorf's Kick is unrecognized (lack of pseudocode).
BvS's Kick is recognized. If that post isn't hostile to the Baron, well,
it IS hostile to me. I've got a headache now.

The Voice nominates emself for Ministry of The Weather. E cannot vote, as
voting for said office has not yet started.

The Voice buys a Speeder (20 points to vSOI), moves around on the Grid,
and acquires a Weather Gnome.

Sheeba enters the Grid, joins Team Turquoise, grabs a Sheep Gnome, runs
around, and picks up Wax.

...dave

--
David Smith  dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com|mvn.net]
This signature contains 35% or more post-consumer recycled electrons.