Daniel Lepage on 4 Mar 2003 22:39:01 -0000

Re: Oops: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] New Player

On Tuesday 04 March 2003 10:02 am, Luk Vandelaer wrote:
I wish to become a player.

That player will be named Sheeba, gender female, race Insect.

Welcome to the game, Sheeba. I give Sheeba a point. And one eighty-seventh of my BNS, rounded up to the nearest multiple of n, minus 76% of the number of points possessed by Sheeba as of this message's posting, where n is one 100th, rounded up, of the serial number of the proposal which originally created Gremlins plus (the number of the nweek in which the words "Each Player may only cast one vote on any given Proposal or Motion" were first removed from rule 20 times the highest revision number ever reached by the original proposal which created the Cursed Sushi of Babel).

I won't tell you how much that is; I'm sure someone will figure it out sooner or later.

[[ w00t! Two new players in... some short time period! ]]

That used to happen all the time. I don't really know what went wrong...

Does this mean we should expect a SOE soon? :0

Funny you should say that...

--
Wonko