The Voice on 4 Mar 2003 19:28:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] nomvivor votes

I set my Philosophy to Selective Lobbyist.

I am publicly stating right now that I don't approve of Anything McGee's proposal to make all votes public.

{{ __In True Survivor Style__

Add the following -0- delimited text to the rule defining Nomvivor, wherever the Administrator deems it appropriate:

-0-
All votes cast for Nomvivor must be cast privately to the Administrator.
-0-

[[If for no other reason, this makes our variant a bit more like the real Survivor, of which I am an ardent fan. (Direct all hate mail, well, don't send hate mail.) Anyway, this allows for secret alliances and such, which I think would be rather cool.]]

}}

-0-The Voice-0-