Orc In A Spacesuit on 3 Mar 2003 14:16:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] NWEEK 35 VOTING

Proposal 1336/0: Selective Lobbyist Mandate (The Voice)
YES
Proposal 1337/0: I think I found a flaw in the plan... (Baron von Skippy)
YES
Proposal 1338/1: Isn't This Game Supposed To Be Democratic? (The Voice)
YES
But I'd rather make it truly democratic, with everyone being able to have a say. But then, my prop that would make it such was shot down.

Proposal 1339/0: You're No Fun Any More! (Glotmorf)
ABSTAIN 9
I just can't bring myself to break the big guy's heart. :P As for the prose, nicely done, a bit gloomy for my tastes.

Proposal 1343/0: Whoopass (Wonko)
YES 9
Nice story, but the name is just a tad bit too corny for a better rating.

Proposal 1344/1: Standard Voting Procedure (The Voice)
YES
Uhh.... Why is my loophole detector wavering a bit? Bah, I stopped keeping track of the ruleset after it got broken, waiting for it to get fully fixed, so I don't know exactly what this will do.

Proposal 1345/1: Special Abilities (Baron von Skippy)
ABSTAIN
I would love a plain-English, step-by-step explaination of just what armies do.

Proposal 1346/0: raking away dead wood (Bridgeweaver)
YES

Proposal 1347/0: Libertarian Mandate (Bridgeweaver)
YES
Excellent work. Heck, I give Bridgeweave a point for a nicely done Philosophy, even if I won't be taking advantage of it myself.

Proposal 1348/1: Small fixes to Bandwidth rule (Bridgeweaver)
YES

Proposal 1349/0: I don't think we're in (10,16) anymore, Toto (bd)
YES
More wacky mayhem!

Proposal 1350/0: Redefining Mining (M-Tek)
NO
I want my old system back. As for it going unused, everything's gone unused since the game got broken. But I doubt my system will be coming back anytime soon, especially how ever since the brokenness nearly every prop I made was voted down, and nearly every prop I felt strongly about, the voters went the other way. So instead I'll just pout and vote against this. Like it'll matter.

Since bd insists on repeatedly voting me off the island, I'll do the same. I vote bd off the island.

--
Orc in a Spacesuit