Daniel Lepage on 2 Mar 2003 22:17:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Docket Review

Right, here's the Docket, AFAIK, and my rulings on each:
[[see note below on why what I'm doing actually obliterates the Docket]]

From Wonko:
{{
Set the integrity of the Speeder which was called the S.S. Triumphant at the time of this petition's issuance to 100.

Set the integrity of the Speeder Glotmorf owned at the time of this petition's issuance to whatever it was at the beginning of the nweek when this petition was issued.

Place Barney at (10,16).
}}
I rule YEA, thus destroying this petition.

From Rob:
{{
In rule 27, change {{after any event}} to {{once directly after each
event}}.
}}

I rule YEA, thus destroying this petition.

From the Baron (somewhat old):
{{
I petition the Council of Elders to replace "4/5" with "2/3" in Rule 1229.
}}

I rule NAY, thus destroying this petition. [[It's no longer an issue]]

My opinions here don't matter - all of the above petitions are now nullified by the sentence "Petitions are removed from the Docket once ruled on." [[r1229]] That sentence made sense when it was just one person, but now that it's a council, that really should say, "Petitions are removed from the Docket *once enough Councilors have ruled on them to determine the outcome."
{{
__Council Fix!__

In rule twelve-two-nine,
Insert after "once ruled on":
"By all councilors."
[[Of course, I'll have to amend this if the current council change passes, because then they'll be more than three councilors]]
}}

That should do the trick.
Just to be safe, if I've missed any petitions, I rule NAY on them all.
--
Wonko