Baron von Skippy on 1 Mar 2003 02:55:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Proposal notes

Two things regarding the current proposals:

One, I didn't write the Whoopass proposal, much as I'd like to claim it. Wonko did.

Two, the Special Abilities proposal was shelved, but was not put on the Proposals page.

Three, I revise the Special Abilities prop (assuming this isn't late) to read:

{
__Special Abilities__

Add a subsection to Rule 1326:

{
B.3. Special Abilities
If an army has a Special Ability, it may only use that Special Ability once per nweek at any time when it is not in a Battle, unless otherwise explicitly stated.

B.3.1. Dwarves
Dwarf Armies may Dig In. A Dwarf Army which is Dug in may not move and has twice the Toughness it would normally have. When a Dwarf Army has been Dug In for one nweek, it ceases to be Dug In.

B.3.2. Elves
If an Elf Army is two spaces away from an enemy army, they may Snipe, in which case they Attack from two squares away from the enemy Army. The other Army will then move one square towards the Elf Army as their first Attack.

B.3.3. Faeries
Faerie Armies may Hit and Run enemy Armies which are in a square the Faerie Army could move to with their remaining movement points for the nweek, in which case they make a first Attack, but the enemy Army may not retaliate. If a Faerie Army Hits and Runs, it must Retreat after the first Attack.

B.3.4. Aliens
Alien Armies may Warp, in which case they move up to 6 spaces. If an Alien Army Warps, they may not Warp in the following nweek.

B.3.5. Ogres
Ogre Armies may Smash. When an Ogre Army Smashes, all non-allied Armies on all adjacent squares lose .1 Strength.

Ogre Armies may Pound a square adjacent to them. When an Ogre Army Pounds, all Armies on the adjacent square lose .3 Strength.

B.3.6. Orcs
Orc Armies may Bloodlust, in which case they get *2 Power, *.75 Toughness, and *1.5 Speed for 3 ndays.

B.3.7. Insects
Insect Armies may Swarm an enemy Army once per battle, in which case the Power of the enemy Army is multiplied by .75 for the duration of the battle. [[They can?t hit anything]]

B.3.8. Blobs
Blob Armies may, once per nweek, Ingest an enemy Army adjacent to them, in which case the enemy army loses Strength as though the Blob Army had Attacked them and the Blob Army gains Strength equal to the enemy Strength lost.

B.3.9. Droids
Droid Armies may Repair at any time when it they are not Quick Repairing, in which case they lose the ability to move for 5 ndays, at the end of which time their Strength increases by .3. If the Droid Army Attacks or is Attacked while Repairing, the Repair is aborted.

Droid Armies may Quick Repair at any time when they are not Repairing, in which case they lose the ability to move for 2 ndays, at the end of which time their Strength increases by .1. If the Droid Army Attacks or is Attacked while Quick Repairing, the Quick Repair is aborted.
}
}

[[I believe I fixed all the problems, and I tweaked the abilities anyway, trying to make things a little easier to understand.]]

[[BvS]]