Baron von Skippy on 25 Feb 2003 19:36:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] (no subject)

Plot 1: Amy
Amy is dating an environmentalist and has decided to take an interest in his cause. However, realizing that there is very little se can do to stop global warming or pollution, she opts instead to do little things, such as composting and cleaning up litter. Matt soon discovers that she's pretty religious about the latter and begins dropping trash on the ground just to get her to pick it up.

Dialogue sample:
Matt: (drops wrapper on ground)
Amy: Matt! You really shouldn't litter, how many times do I have to tell you? (picks up wrapper) Alex: (entering) You're pretty lucky, Matt. I've always wanted my own lackey.

Plot 2: Matt
Matt gets into a prank war with a group of freshman after one of them gets in his way as he tries to back out of the parking lot. It begins to escalate quickly, and it looks as though the usually unbeatable Matt might be about to be outdone - until he plays his trump card. <determine nature of "trump card.">

Dialogue sample:
Matt: (enters, looks bedraggled, with a large patch of something sticky on his chest)
Alex: Whoa. What happened?
Matt: (looks pained)
Alex: They got you?
Matt: (nods)
Amy: What is that on you? (sniffs) Maple syrup?
Matt: (nods)
Alex: So what are you going to do now?
Matt: (looks thoughtful, then raises head and smiles a la the Grinch, exits)

Plot 3: Mark and Alex
Mark is attracted to <girl's name>, but is too shy to ask her out. Alex is attempting to help him with this, with a small amout of success.

Dialogue sample:
Mark: I know I should just talk to her, but I'm flat out too frightened.
Alex: Come on, what's the worst that could happen?
Mark: She could reject me, mace me, tell all her friends about me, start an anti-me campaign, and leave me a pariah, leaving me to die cold and alone.
Alex: Fine, what's the second-worst thing?

[[BvS]]