Baron von Skippy on 21 Feb 2003 21:58:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Flawed props

I propose:

{{
__I think I found a flaw in the plan...__

Add a subsection to Rule 15 (Voting):

E.5. Fatal Flaw Votes
A player may declare any number of eir proposals to be "fatally flawed" in lieu of voting for them. If a proposal declared to be fatally flawed in this manner passes, its effects do not take place and it is instead shelved.
}}

[[So if it's nday 9 and you notice that if something you proposed passes, the game goes kerflooie, you can force it to be shelved while you fix it. If it fails, it still fails - you can't rescue a failing prop like this.]]

[[BvS]]