David E. Smith on 4 Feb 2003 01:58:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Monday evening)

INH attempts to change its Charter. (If Wonko would let me know when this
becomes official, and at that time send me another copy of said new
Charter, that'd be swell. I'll try to keep it around but the Nomic mail
folder has like 500 messages in it.)

"Half a league..." is p1317/1.
"40 Acres And A Mule" is p1323/0. (an apparent subsequent revision was
sent to the -discuss list)
"The Groundhog" is p1324/0 (rectified: added 'create a rule' clause)

The Weather is updated. Rod moves; Curt, still apparently in a player's
possession, I don't think can move.

Ballot forthcoming.

...dave