David E. Smith on 25 Jan 2003 03:56:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Random Other Stuff

Damn f---ing Nomvivor. vote. or don't. I don't much care really. It's a
pain in the arse and I think the novelty has come and gone. The last
winner is a player that's about to get reaped anyway.

Also, I encourage Glotmorf to reject the "Wonko can rain Sulfur at eir
discretion" petition on the grounds that it'd be a pain in the ass, and
potentially ambiguous to boot (for example, in Winter, Sulfur is treated
as some other type of precipitation -- do Overlord dictates have the
precedence of the Overlord rule, or some other precedence entirely?)

...dave

--
David E. Smith  dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com]
Due to the upcoming electron shortage, my signature was recycled