Orc In A Spacesuit on 23 Jan 2003 14:19:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] fixing the fixed way to fix things

In my Immidiate Fixes prop, I change the number 10 to 4.

That should take care of the complaints of it being too long.

If you want to shoot down an insta-prop, it oughtta take at least half the players to shoot it down. So, all that half the players have to do is not approve it. And besides, unless Dave steps in and approves, everyone on Leave, on forced Leave, and even just not paying attention automatically are saying NO, and even with Dave's approval, there's still the inactives and regular Leave people saying NO.

--
Orc In A Spacesuit