Baron von Skippy on 19 Jan 2003 02:38:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Baron's Big Block 'O B Nomic B-Actions

Okay, let's start with the Gnomes, to stem the tide of personal e-mails I'm getting... you know, "Hey, what kind of Gnome did I get," "It's nweek 32, so give me my Gnome," and "Gnome. Now. Or you DIE!!!!" sort of things.

Athena gets a Basic Gnome.
Baron von Skippy gets a Grain Gnome.
bd gets a Basic Gnome.
Glotmorf gets an Air Gnome.
Orc in a Spacesuit gets a Weather Gnome.
Wonko gets a British Gnome.

[[Wild Card gets a gold watch and a tasteful card.]]

I bag my new Gnome.

I recognize all of the above.

I submit an invoice for 8 points: 7 Gnomes purchased, 1 bagged.

Okay, Barney is getting to be an annoyance. I merge the Ford Prefect Gnome I've been carrying for a while with my Speeder, hop in my brand spanking new IID speeder, and warp to (12,10).

Assuming I got to (12,10), I pick up the PGGB Gnome and squeeze it.

I recognize the Gnome merger above.

                                                  [[BvS]]