Glotmorf on 17 Jan 2003 03:44:02 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 31 BALLOT

The Prez of M-Tek issues the M-Tek position on the nweek 31 ballot:

>Proposal 1289/1: Have you considered being a Plotting Radical?
>                 (Baron von Skippy)

Yes.

>Proposal 1290/1: Immediate Fixes (Orc In a Spacesuit)

Shelve.  I'd still like to see a way to not only not approve of an insta-prop, but specifically shoot it down.  As it is, there's approval, pending approval and expiration.

>Proposal 1291/0: Help Stop Cheesy Rule Changes (Glotmorf)

Yes.

>Proposal 1292/0: Nobody ever said elves were nice... (bd)

No.  I agree with Wonko's point: if a race is to be treated as a special case, treat each race as a special case.

>Proposal 1293/0: Get Off Your High Horse (Rob)

Shelve.  Let's see if this is still necessary if layers are implemented.

>Proposal 1294/2: ... But Some are More Equal than Others (M-Tek)

Yes.

>Proposal 1295/0: Open up the playing field (Wonko)

No, on the grounds of the "otherwise".  You know how I feel about cheesy rule changes.

>Proposal 1296/0: Fixing The Force (Wonko)

Yes.  Though I think it really wasn't an issue.

>Proposal 1297/0: Completely Unnecessary Revisions (The Administrator)

Yes.  Actually, I think the rules currently permit the renamings as a form of "rewording", but thanks for asking.

That said, since I also hold Wonko's proxy, I am assuming e would vote for eir own proposals, so I declare that Wonko votes "Yes" on Proposal 1295.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower