David E. Smith on 2 Jan 2003 22:50:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Thursday afternoon)

Wow. I was actually out of town for like four days, and I missed
surprisingly little. That's weird.

"Dang Uppity Whipper-Snappers" is 1286/0.
"You May Say I'm A Dreamer" is 1287/0.
"With Great Power..." is 1288/0. (text is below)

BvS receives 13 points for Ministerial services (as Gnome minister).

Text of that proposal:

{{ __With Great Power...__

In Rule 1229, replace:

"Petitions that have not been ruled on by the Overlord are collected by
the Administrator in a Docket, which must be available for public review."

[[ in section B ]]

with:

"Petitions that have not been ruled on by the Overlord are collected by
the Overlord, or an Underlord designated by the Overlord, in a Docket,
which must be made available for public review."

}}

that's it. cool.

...dave

--
David E. Smith  dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com]
"I suppose as well as all those spaceships and holograms and