Orc In A Spacesuit on 21 Dec 2002 23:10:00 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Wednesday evening)

Orc In A Spacesuit
is so preoccupied he can't even remember to alter his signature.

From: "Orc In A Spacesuit" <orcinaspacesuit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Ministers: all unbagged Gnomes need to be destroyed

-Okay... so, folks, you're all out of Gnomes. I've still got mine. Gotta bag 'em if you want to keep them. If you don't, well, that works too.-

*RAWRR!*  CRUNK SMASH!
[[Sorry...just felt like doing that...]]
The site is down at the moment, but I distinctly recall a part of the big kablooey says something like, "All players' unbagged gnomes are placed in their gnome bag". This means no gnomes gone.

Orc In A Spacesuit

Apperantly, I was wrong. I'm just gonna sit over here and cry now. No, I got a better idea:

I make the following proposal:
{{__I miss Gnomey!__

This is an a la carte proprosal with 2 parts:

Part 1:
{{Give each player a gnome of a random type that is defined in the rules, other than NomiCrack (If it is defined in there).}}

Part 2:
{{In rule 154, before the line "All Gnomes not in Gnome bags are destroyed.", add the line "All Gnomes held by players are placed in eir respective Gnome Bags.".}}

[[It seems to me that right now it is always, always, a good idea to put gnomes in gnome bags unless you are using them, so why not make it somewhat automatic when it really counts. It's either this, or make people do it manually and add to the amount of email we have to go through to get things done.]]
}}

Orc In A Spacesuit

MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_advancedjmf_3mf