Baron von Skippy on 14 Dec 2002 07:10:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Where does the time go?

Hey, I'm back to proposing... been off looking for another project. Finishing the PGGB Gnome thing left me aimless for a bit, but now I've got a new idea (this isn't it), so duck and cover, boys, girls, and otherwise!

I propose:

{{
__Ye Gods, Has it Been That Long?__

{{
Create a rule:

__What do you call a heirarchy based on age again?__

When a player has been a player for 6 complete consecutive months, that player recieves one point of Respect and the title "Veteran of B Nomic."

When a player has been a player for one complete calendar year, that player loses the title "Veteran of B Nomic" and recieves three points of Respect and the title "Patriarch of B Nomic" if their Gender is Male, "Matriarch of B Nomic" if their Gender is Female, or "Oligarch of B Nomic" if their gender is Drone.

When a player has been a player for two complete calendar years, that player loses the title given them under the previous paragraph, and recieves five points of Respect, the title "Ancient One of B Nomic," and a Win.

The player who has been in the game for the longest time holds the title "Revered Elder."
}}

{{
Award Rob Speer the title "Patriarch of B Nomic." [[E recieved his three points in a previous proposal]]

Award Iain the title "Patriarch of B Nomic" and three points of Respect.

Award Wonko, Glotmorf, Baron von Skippy, and Wild Card the title "Veteran of B Nomic" and one point of Respect.

Add to the Roster the date which each player joined [[players are really, really strongly encouraged to find this out for themselves - I joined 1/15/02, and while looking for that, I found Wonko joined 12/20/01, and Glotmorf 12/25/01.]]
}}
}}

[[BvS]]