Glotmorf on 12 Dec 2002 12:48:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] Oh, all right...

By the power vested in me, I perform the following
actions:

1. I delete Proposal 1253 from the ballot.

2. I repeal Rule 1219.

I'm deleting the proposal because it suffers from the
opposite problem that usually recommends an a la carte
prop: it does two things at once, and people are
likely to vote for it because of one regardless of the
other (as opposed to voting against it because of
one).  At the moment there are separate props
regarding 1219 and 1229, so I'll leave those as is,
just to see what the vote count should be. (And so as
to not deprive players of otherwise-deserved points.)

I still think Rob's prop was illegal, but I'm willing
to avoid an overtaxing of the already-allegedly-abused
judgment system.

-- Glotmorf