Rob Speer on 3 Dec 2002 21:51:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] This should do it

I propose:
__Step The Hell Down Already__
{{
1. Append to rule 10, as a new paragraph, "Rule 1219 may be repealed by
a proposal entitled 'Step The Hell Down Already'.

[[ I'm not adding a rule that conflicts with 1219, just modifying one so
it does. 1219 doesn't claim to take precedence over anything, so its
high Chutzpah doesn't stand in the way of Rule 10. ]]

2. Repeal rule 1219.

3. Remove the last paragraph of rule 10.
}}

[[ I know that Glotmorf can just smack down this proposal. I will
rescind it if Glotmorf himself voluntarily gets off his high horse and
gets rid of 1219 the easy way. ]]

--
Rob Speer