Wonko on 30 Nov 2002 19:12:03 -0000

[Spoon-business] proposals

I propose:
{{
__Hey, Artifacts!__

Create:
{{
__Artifacts__

There exist Grid Objects called Artifacts. No more than one of any Artifact
may ever exist. If an artifact would be created, but it already exists, then
a small lump of scrap metal is created instead. If a random artifact is to
be created, then only non-existant artifacts shall be considered. If this
leaves no possible Artifacts to be created, then a Big Stick, an Athame, or
a small lump is created instead, with equal probability.
}}
}}

and:
{{
__Uh... Yes. Right.__

Transfer the Pink Scarf from Iain's possession to that of a random player
who voted during nweek 27.
}}

Finally, if I still have the bandwidth to do so, (I think I've still got the
Token's prop point):

{{
__Hey, why not?__

Give each player 2000 points.