Glotmorf on 29 Nov 2002 02:43:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] Cleanup on aisle 1219

Mr. A, a few issues:

- Per Rule 1219/3, I should have been declared the Overlord, and bd and Baron von Skippy made Underlords.  I see nothing indicating this in the roster.

- Per Rule 1219/3, Rule 1219/4 should not contain a paragraph referencing bd and Baron von Skippy, yet it's still there.

- The Clock says it's nday 8; I don't believe this reflects your writs of delay.

And some actions, by the power vested in me by Rule 1219:

- I repeal Rule 1220.

- I award myself the title "Lord of the Conquest Scam".

- I change the gamestate so that I am credited with a Win, though without invoking the post-Win events.

- I award bd and Baron von Skippy the title, "Knight of the Conquest Scam".

- I award Orc in a Spacesuit the title, "Pawn of the Conquest Scam"; however, I delete said title if Orc in a Spacesuit publicly requests it within the next three ndays.

Finally, a couple questions:

- Where are Wins recorded?  I see no record of Wins in the Roster.

- Does the society described by Charter object 1213 contain any members?

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix1.1sound.com/ivoryminitower