Wonko on 28 Nov 2002 04:51:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] Don't steal the drinks

In my proposal which involves repeated use of the word 'Party', I replace
the sentence "When B Nomic ceases to be Partying, each player's entropy
increases by 100" with "When B Nomic ceases to be Partying, each player's
entropy increases by 100 and all Drinks are destroyed".

It just occurred to me that the current phrasing would allow the creation of
near-infinite alcohol, which could then be consumed after the Party ended.
--
Wonko