Glotmorf on 24 Nov 2002 09:19:03 -0000

[Spoon-business] Never mind.

On second thought, never mind.

I joined the game in nweek 3.  Since that time I've
seen scams, conspiracies, takeover attempts,
questionable judgments, loophole exploitations and
instant wins.

In all that time I have never seen the childish
bickering, acrimonious bashing and frenetic idiocy
I've seen in the past few days.

I attempted to exploit a loophole.  You may not like
it, but that doesn't make it invalid.

I used the judgment system.  You may not like the way
I did it, but that doesn't make it illegal.

Judgment was determined.  You may not like it, but
that doesn't make it illegitimate.

And before I could do much of anything constructive,
or even destructive, I had half a dozen people
complaining, accusing, and in general in my face and
under my skin.

I refuse to deal with this.  I don't have the energy,
the motivation, or the time.

I resign the game.

Thank you all, and good night.

-- Glotmorf