Orc In A Spacesuit on 22 Nov 2002 05:20:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] CFI 2

I don't have as much hope for this CFI, but here goes:

I make the following CFI:
{{
Statement: Plaintiffs and Defendants of CFI's may not be selected as appelate judges for those CFI's.

Analysis:
Rule 127 states,
"All players are eligible to be Judges for a CFI except for the Defendant, the Plaintiff" Appelate is an adjcective in this case, and not a part of a multi-word noun, as appelate judges are described to be judges with certain changes dictated by eir appelate atatus.
Therefore, appelate judges are judges.
Therefore, the Defendant and the Plaintiff of a CFI are not eligible judges for the CFI.

Now then, rule 128 states,
"When a CFI is assigned to the Upper House, three random members of the Upper House are chosen to be Appelate Judges for that CFI"

There is no conflict between this and rule 127; instead, what happens is 3 random members of the Upper House are chosen, but the Plaintiff/Defendant can't be, so 3 random members other than the Plaintiff/Defendant are chosen.
}}

I name Glotmorf as the Defendant in that CFI.
I name bd as the Defendant in that CFI.
I name Baron von Skippy as the Defendant in that CFI.
I name Glotmorf as the Defendant in that CFI.

Orc In A Spacesuit