Orc In A Spacesuit on 22 Nov 2002 04:59:01 -0000

[Spoon-business] CFI 1

I issue the following CFI:
{{
Baron von Skippy was not an eligible judge for the appeal of CFI 1205, as e was rescused from judging a CFI with the last nweek, and therefore is not a member of the upper house, and therefore cannot be a judge for appeals.
}}

I note rule 126, section III
"The player who submits a CFI is considered to be that CFI's plaintiff. E may, at any time between when e issues the CFI and when it is assigned to a Judge, name any player, or the Administrator, as the defendant for that CFI."

I name Glotmorf as the defendant for the CFI I just made.
I name Baron von Skippy as the defendant for the CFI I just made.
I name bd as the defendant for the CFI I just made.
for good measure,
I name Glotmorf as the defendant for the CFI I just made.

[[Whether or not naming multiple judges works, the ruling of this should be obvious.]]

Orc In A Spacesuit