Orc In A Spacesuit on 21 Nov 2002 08:45:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] Scam 1, Take 2

Ok, my first attempted scam failed because I forgot about the Default Case, which limits only players, and was not applicable to Glotmorf's CFI.

Now, I believe that Glotmorf's CFI is FALSE, primarily because of this reason: His society tried to change the rules, and rule changes are only permitted as /described/ by the rules, and nowhere is it /described/ that societies may change the rules.

Another part of his argument was that r18 says "whatever is not prohibited or regulated by the Ruleset is permitted and unregulated". However, that doesn't apply to rule changes, as stated at the beginning of that sentence.

Now then, I'm gonna do something that gets around all that:

ACTIONS:
OrcTech changes its own Point Balance to 3000.
OrcTech gives me 1500 points.

How does this work, when I claim Glotmorf's takeover AND my earlier scam didn't?
A: This is not a rule change.
B: The default case applies only to societies.

Respectfully,
Orc In A Spacesuit