Baron von Skippy on 21 Nov 2002 03:10:02 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Wednesday morning)

Baron von Skippy is voted Off The Island. (It was pointed out privately
that, since Wonko was on leave for a couple days, e was also evicted from
The Island.)

-You mean people other than me (and Squire) voted? What was the vote breakdown?-

bd, Orc, and Baron von Skippy are asked to rule on CFI 1205.

-I rule TRUE on 1205/1.-

BvS tried to rule on a couple different CFIs, but sent to the wrong list.
-I thought I changed the... eh, buggrit.-

The Gnome Minister is asked to give vSOI members their free random gnomes.
(If that's still legal -- the whole societies debacle has really
confuzzled me. I dunno.)
-I think I forgot last nweek, so this is everyone's Thanksgiving bonus nweek: 2 each! If you're not in the US, then it's a random bonus not attatched to any holiday whatsoever, just take the bloody Gnome.-

ALL ministers are asked to submit nweekly invoices.
-None for me, thanks. Nothing happened.-

[[BvS]]