Wonko on 10 Nov 2002 06:46:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] Ministerial stuff

The Ministry of the Force is up to date. Note the eerie similarity between
the 'Force Recovery' column and the 'Force' column.

The INH ordinances are also up to date. Note that Baron's attempt to take
everyone's everythings failed, for a number of reasons which I believe have
already been mentioned.

I enter the Grid at (9,14). I use the Force to call to me both the Hand of
Uin and the nearest Athame. I join Team Crimson, run to (9,11), and use a
point of Insta-Rule to repeal the IR that forbids entrance to (11,11).

I recognize the portion of the above action blob that pertains to my
ministries.

--
Wonko