David E. Smith on 6 Nov 2002 01:21:06 -0000

[Spoon-business] a last-minute proposal

My understanding of the rules, and the present Refresh proposal, is thus:

* Right now, the Clock is Off.
* When the Watch reaches 2 wdays (which will be just under 24 hours from
  now), the Clock will turn back On.
* At that point, anything that happened since the Clock went Off (due to
  the Emergency invocation) is recognized, then voting starts.
* Thus, anyone who still has Bandwidth can squeeze in those last-minute
  proposals.

Assuming all of the above is correct, I make the following proposal:

{{__Priority__

In the second paragraph of Rule 33, replace "lowest identification number"
with "highest identification number".

[[ This will better reflect the way Real Life legal systems usually work,
and will just shake things up a whole lot, which I think will be fun. ]]

}}

This will be recognized just before the ballot goes out tomorrow evening.

...dave

--
David E. Smith <*> dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com]
To ensure data integrity and privacy, this email was encrypted with