David E. Smith on 27 Oct 2002 07:06:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] sheesh!

I leave town for ONE DAY and come back to something like 150 new mails.
Granted, most of 'em are for -discuss, but I still foolishly sort all
Nomic mail into the same folder.

speaking of ONE DAY: a ONE DAY Writ of Delay is issued, so I can get
caught up on everything, see whether the last couple SOE recognitions came
in, and try to whip up something for the D&D group.

Don't forget, folks in the US to whom this applies, to fix your clocks for
Daylight Savings Time.

...dave

--
David E. Smith   dave@[technopagan.org|metadave.net|bureau42.com]
I'm a white male loser -- the profile of the serial killer (RSPW)