Glotmorf on 23 Oct 2002 06:49:02 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Tuesday evening)

On 10/22/02 at 10:36 PM David E. Smith wrote:

>(Aside: Glotmorf, you sure you don't want my job? You seem to be doing
>rather better at it than I, catching all these little details I've
>overlooked.)

You're mistaking nitpicking tendencies for responsibility.

>* 1098 is Appealed: The Upper House calls... um... hold on, I'm not sure
>  there's three legal judges left... aha. Glotmorf Athena, and Wonko.
>
>I believe that the most recent batch of CFIs means that Glotmorf is the
>Wealthy Bastard, and on that assumption I'm applying eir changes to the
>WBE charter.

The most recent batch of CFIs, coupled with Wonko's recent action which makes me the Wealthy Bastard even if e was it now, should effectively make an appeal of 1098 irrelevent.  I therefore move that said appeal now be dismissed.

>The efforts to milk IT for free beverages seem unlikely to succeed --
>yeah, IT may in fact dispense Tea, but IT doesn't seem to be immune to
>precedence. A cup of Tea will still cost 2d3 points (1081.A.8.1). Same
>argument for Coffee, 'cept it's more expensive and uses a different
>subsection of the same rule. Since, I believe, everyone stated they were
>just sorta taking them instead of paying for them as is required, I'm
>choosing not to recognize those actions at this time. (Nobody can afford a
>thousand cups of anything.)

Cool.  No one even thought of that one. :)

>Rob recognizes a SOE. (That's 4, I think.)

For the sole purpose of getting the damn vote thang cleared up, I recognize a SOE.

						Glotmorf