Baron von Skippy on 20 Oct 2002 04:59:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] Gnome stuff

I invoice Dave for 20 points, all from Orc and bd's little buying spree last nweek and the bombing that resulted. I give bd a little plaque: "vSOI Employee of the nyear" for paying the entirety of my salary for three nweeks running.

That said, people get Gnomes:
Athena gets an Earth Gnome.
I get a Fire Gnome.
bd gets Lemon Gnome.
Glotmorf gets an Alien Gnome.
Orc gets [[oh holy hell.]] a PGGB Gnome. [[Okay, there's something that needs fixing.]]
Squire gets an Earth Gnome.
Voice gets a Wine Gnome.
Wild Card gets [[not a-fucking-gain!]] a PGGB Gnome. [[I swear these are totally random.]]
Wonko gets a Grain Gnome.
I bag my Fire Gnome.

Sheep Gnomes land at (9,15) and (2,2).

The MoG site is updated.