The Voice on 9 Oct 2002 00:25:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] augh!

*staggers*  Too much email...

Anyway:

I refuse membership in any society that Wonko or Wonko May Not Vote has created this nweek.

I request membership in WBE and Athena's Society.

I create a society entitled "The Scared Masses" with the following intial members: The Voice, Wonko, Baron von Skippy, Glotmorf, Wonko May Not Vote, bd, Wild Card, Rob, Athena, Iain, Orc In A Spacesuit, 404notfound, Dan, Naath, and Squire of Dimness.

The Scared Masses has the following -0- delimited charter:

-0-
The Voice is the Riot Leader of The Scared Masses.

The Riot Leader may, at any time, disband The Scared Masses.

Any member of the Scared Masses who at any time during which they are a member is not recognizing a State of Emergency, immediately must recognize a State of Emergency. If e does not, e must then give all of eir points and BNS to the Riot Leader.
-0-

There, that oughta do it.

Oh, weather update coming under seperate cover.

-0-THE VOICE...
Is swamped.-0-