Wonko on 8 Oct 2002 23:27:02 -0000

[Spoon-business] A little bit o' cash

If y'all haven't been convinced to deactivate the Stock Market, this should
do the trick...

I Go Public, issuing 11 shares of Stock in myself, none of which are
available for purchase.

I give one Share to the Bank.

I borrow 6 points from Luigi.

Here's what happens:

Because I have outstanding shares, and I just gained six points, 2 BNS is
transferred from me to my Dividend Fund.

Because the amount in my Dividend Fund is more than 1/10 of the number of
shares I own, 1 BNS is paid to me for every 10 shares I control.

Because rule 946 fails to mention where these BNS are paid to me from, and
r21 states that if rule states BNS is paid to someone without specifying the
source, it comes from the bank, the 1 BNS I am paid is given to me by the
Bank.

Because my Dividend Fund STILL contains more BNS than 1/10 of the number of
shares I own, another BNS comes from the Bank to me.

I think you can see what happens next... Don't y'all wish you'd voted for my
"Screwed Economy" T-Shirts?

--
Wonko

P.S. Orc, you might want to bring out that "Rich Wonko" image ;)