Baron von Skippy on 6 Oct 2002 21:32:04 -0000

[Spoon-business] Fwd: [Bnomic-private] Proposal: It Returns

"C'mon, Rick, these are vSOI mechanics we're talking about here" Ross
sneered, "They couldn't tell their asses from their elbows! You think they'd
even realize what these did? Anyway, it doesn't matter why they're there,
the important thing is, do they still work?"
-[[I blame M-Tek mechanics not labeling things.]]-

Destroy the WBE Research Lab and the Service Mall at (18,18), replacing them
with four Large Lumps of Scrap metal, six Piles of Kindling, and Barney.
-I plashe myshelf on the Grid at (18,18).-

}}

--
Wonko

                                                  [[BvS]]