Orc In A Spacesuit on 5 Oct 2002 05:58:03 -0000

[Spoon-business] All right Glottie, here you go:

If not doing so would cause the destruction of anything, I do the following:

For every object, entity, item, value, score, and thing, other than players, I change it's name to it's original name plus " X", where X is an integer equal to the X of the last element I successfully changed the name of +1, if I can for that object, entity, item, value, score, or thing.

I highly suggest that Dave ignore this whole mess. Maybe even issue a writ or something, I dunno. Thank goodness my uber prop fixes this whole mess, too bad it's not done yet.

Orc In A Spacesuit
is otherwise ignoring this whole mess.