Glotmorf on 4 Oct 2002 15:42:03 -0000

[Spoon-business] Tidying

The Prez of M-Tek makes this club prop:

{{ _Nweek 24 Nitpicks_

In Rule 2, replace "All game entities must have uniquely identifying names" with "Names given to game entities or types of game entities must be unique.  Game entities identified by their type and location, but are otherwise indistinguishable within their respective types, need not be individually named".

In Rule 4, replace "initial revision number" to "initial revision number of each revisable object".

[[ Clarification.  May never come up, but recent events suggest anything is possible. ]]

In Rule 295, replace the text "Gender, once declared, cannot be Undeclared, but it may be changed" with "An entity's Gender, once declared, cannot be Undeclared, but it may be changed by the entity".

[[ I considered changing all the rules to be Drone, and coming up with a way to make them all crackle, but Dave would probably have hunted me down. ]]

In Rule 396, change the name of the rule to "Administrator Proposals".

[[ I'm considering a Table of Contents for the ruleset.  It's my opinion that this title is more newbie-friendly. ]]

In Rule 404:

- Replace "If they produce a different verdict than the original Judgement is said to have had been overturned" with " If they produce a verdict different than the original Judgment on the CFI, the original Judgment is said to have been overturned". [[ Clarification. ]]

- Raise the Chutzpah to 2. [[ So that it takes precedence over Rules 127 and 128. ]]

In Rule 573, insert after the second sentence of the second paragraph the sentence, "If no number is specified, it defaults to 1."

[[ So that the Writ of More Delay has a default duration like the Writ of Delay does. ]]

In Rule 1077:

- Replace all instances of "resource units" with "raw materials".

- Replace "resource materials" with "raw materials".

- Replace "Elbonian Airways" with "Service Mall".

}}

						Glotmorf