Baron von Skippy on 4 Oct 2002 00:47:04 -0000

Fwd: [Spoon-business] nweekly grid actions and movement.

I purchase 3 random Gnomes from the menu.
-Speshificaly, you purchashe Alien, Grape Kool-Aid, and Earth Gnomersh.-

I place all gnomes in my gnome bag.
-Yeshir.-

also I move that we change the Sale Gnome to type NC for fun.... what do you
think, boss?? I think Pharmaceuticals is an excellent move in the current
economy...
-I thinkersh you're on crackh. Then again, thash yer pint, innit? Okahy, I agree with the moshion to make NC Gnomersh the Sale Type.-

                                                  [[BvS]]