Wonko on 3 Oct 2002 23:14:06 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 23 VOTING RESULTS

Quoth David E. Smith,

> Proposal 991/1 (Fixing The Bandwidth) (Wonko):
> [[ It looks like poetry, but doesn't seem to fit into any of the existing
> poetry categories, so sadly, no form bonus there. ]]

:) It's prose. Specifically, it's the story of how I found a loophole and
tried to fix it. The poetry part was just me being whimsical.

> Proposal 1001/0 (Wealthy Bastard goes Public) (Wonko):
> [[ The rule, however, doesn't seem to do very much -- it states that WBE
> is a Society, but r578.C says Societies must have Charters, which this one
> doesn't, and 578 takes precedence. ]]

A charter is defined as being a society's public rules. The WBE rule is
public, and is a set of rules governing a society. Therefore, the WBE rule
doubles as WBE's Charter. See my other msgs on this subject for more detail.

> Proposal 1011/0 (Nweek 23 Insta-Prop) (House Grem):
> AFF: 404notfound, Athena, Glotmorf, Orc In a Spacesuit
> NEG: Baron von Skippy, Squire of Dimness, The Voice, Wonko
> ABS: Rob
> SHL: bd
> Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (4-4-1-1). Measure fails. Measure is shelved.
> The House Grem votes, which I still maintain are a BAD IDEA (TM), make
> this one pass. So it passes. Yay.

Dude... Gremlins can't vote...
"Players may vote. Other game entities may vote only if explicitly permitted
to do so by a rule which takes precedence over this rule. " - R15

> Proposal 1006/0 (Club B -- A Member of the Club A Family of Fine Clubs)
> (Glotmorf):
> AFF: 404notfound, Athena, Baron von Skippy, bd, Glotmorf
> NEG: Orc In a Spacesuit, Rob, Squire of Dimness, The Voice, Wonko
> Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (5-5-0-0). Measure fails.
> Glotmorf loses 2 points.
>
> Proposal 1020/0 (Wonko: 5, Game: 1) (Baron von Skippy):
> AFF: Athena, Baron von Skippy, Orc In a Spacesuit, Rob, Squire of Dimness
> NEG: 404notfound, bd, Glotmorf, The Voice, Wonko
> Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (5-5-0-0). Measure fails.
> Baron von Skippy loses 3 points.
>
> Proposal 1027/0 (What the Hell IS Bandwidth?) (Glotmorf):
> AFF: 404notfound, bd, Glotmorf, Orc In a Spacesuit, Rob
> NEG: Athena, Baron von Skippy, Squire of Dimness, The Voice, Wonko
> Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (5-5-0-0). Measure fails.
> Glotmorf loses 6 points.
>
> Proposal 1048/0 (Chads, Hanging and Otherwise) (The Voice):
> AFF: 404notfound, Athena, bd, Squire of Dimness, The Voice
> NEG: Baron von Skippy, Glotmorf, Orc In a Spacesuit, Rob
> SHL: Wonko
> Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (5-4-0-1). Measure fails. Measure is Shelved.
> Created 1083/0 (proposal)
>
> Proposal 1057/0 (So You Want to be a Writer....) (Glotmorf):
> AFF: 404notfound, Athena, Baron von Skippy (10), bd, Glotmorf
> NEG: Orc In a Spacesuit, Rob, Squire of Dimness, The Voice, Wonko
> Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (5-5-0-0). Measure fails.
> Glotmorf loses 5 points.

All of these are different, 'cause my votes don't count.

--
Wonko