Joshua Caudle on 3 Oct 2002 06:00:07 -0000

[Spoon-business] nweekly grid actions and movement.

Since I haven't yet I'll actually board my airspeeder.

Since my gender declaration got lost in Joel's move, I'm redeclaring my
gender as MALE.

I purchase 3 random Gnomes from the menu.

I place all gnomes in my gnome bag.

I move to (15,12), then (15,11), then (15,10) opening both bonus boxes along
the way.

Dangerous?? Of course! But then I'm a dangerous Man.

also I move that we change the Sale Gnome to type NC for fun.... what do you
think, boss?? I think Pharmaceuticals is an excellent move in the current
economy...

-Squire, vSOI field operative