Glotmorf on 1 Oct 2002 13:38:04 -0000

[Spoon-business] *grumble*

I'm not going to CFI 404notfound's votes.  The rule is badly phrased.  It says, "A player may not vote if e joined the game less than one nday prior to the beginning of voting", but it doesn't say which nweek's voting e has to be one nday prior to.  Strictly speaking, then, anyone can join at any time and vote, since, if e's one nday prior to that nweek's voting, e isn't one nday prior to the next nweek's voting. Someone else can CFI this if they want, and if they can come up with better rationale than I can.

In the meantime...

{{ _Voting for the Present_

Change the first complete sentence of the second paragraph of Rule 15 to read, "A Player may not vote in the nweek in which e joined if e joined after the beginning of the nday before voting for that nweek begins."

}}

						Glotmorf