Baron von Skippy on 20 Sep 2002 02:19:04 -0000

[Spoon-business] Well, damn, here's a thought...

I pay the Witch Gremlin to Curse Wonko, thus making it impossible for him to do any voting... here's the rationale.

256.B.2:
If the Witch Gremlin is Active, any player who has not done so already that nweek may pay (10 + 5d3) points to the Gremlin Fund to make the Witch Gremlin Curse a player. As long as a player is Cursed, e may not vote.

946.C.2.5:
Each shareholder of a player can cast shareholder votes, one per share owned of the player's stock, on each ballot issue, to determine how the player will vote on that issue; a shareholder vote must be one of the valid vote types for a ballot issue. The votes a player casts as eir ballot votes are used to determine eir shareholder votes for that issue.

I interpret this as meaning that the Witch Gremlin can block Wonko's Shareholder votes as well as eir regular Votes. Which gives me a window for today's proposal:

{{
__Wonko: 5, Game: 1__

Delete subsection C.2.5 of Rule 946.
Give 946.C.2.6 the serial number 946.C.2.5.
}}

Now, if Wonko had gone Public, I could have bought a majority and controlled all of his Shareholder votes too... ah well. Someone else would have out-bought me.

                                                  [[BvS]]