Baron von Skippy on 20 Sep 2002 01:30:03 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] Recognizer response and Gnome Report

An election for the Ministry of Gremlins is now open.
Nominations for both of the above will be accepted for five ndays.
-Uh, why? Don't I hold the post for an nyear?-
-*bangs head on compuer screen* Boy, am I an idiot. And anyone who agrees with that dies... now I've got a headache.-

Even though I don't agree that there's an election to be had, I nominate myself for the post of Minister of Gnomes.
-I rescind, although the original was probably illegal anyway. I blame a lack of sleep.-

                                                  [[BvS]]