David E. Smith on 18 Sep 2002 02:31:05 -0000

[Spoon-business] The Clock is Off

Once again, ladies and gentlemen, the Clock is Off.

Is it off because of the Entropy explosion, or merely because I haven't
posted voting results yet? That, my friends, is a question best left to
the philosophers.

(I'm assuming that it's the Entropy thing. I can process votes and such
during its three-day shutdown, post the results as soon as that's outta
the way, and minimize the delay. Thus we can eventually return to our
usual fun.)

Recognized stuff:

Squire has ruled (FALSE) on CFI 977.
Eir followup CFI is 990, assigned to Wonko.

Enjoy.

...dave

--  David E. Smith   http://www.technopagan.org/   http://metadave.net/
"You know I don't approve of violence ... but these ARE deadly robots!"