Glotmorf on 13 Aug 2002 06:08:03 -0000

[Spoon-business] Grid movement

I leave the Grid.

For the legality of my action, I cite the following sentence from Rule 301:

"Once a player is on the Grid, e may only leave the Grid [[e.g. change his status to "off the Grid"]] or move to other units on the Grid in a manner prescribed by the rules."

It is my opinion that this sentence can be interpreted to mean, "Once a player is on the Grid, e may only (leave the Grid) or (move to other units on the Grid in a manner prescribed by the rules)."  In other words, a given player has a choice of either leaving the grid or performing a rule-prescribed on-grid move.

Once the new, post-punted location of the football is determined by the Administrator, I enter the grid at that location, join Team Turquoise, and catch the ball.

Nyah.

						Glotmorf